Congratulations, you are getting married and now you are looking for the perfect place to tie the knot as well as where to spend the honeymoon. Look no further, the Caribbean has you covered!
A one-stop-shop for your wedding
The Bahia Principe Hotel and Resorts have made it their business to cater to all your wedding and honeymoon needs and it is possible to for instance have a spectacular Jamaican wedding thanks to their wedding packages. However, before immersing yourself in the wonders of wedding planning you need to decide on a location.
Choose your own version of paradise
1. Mexico – ancient historical sites and luscious beaches combined with incredible water would create the backdrop for your wedding should you decide that Mexico is the way to go. Delicious local cuisine and luxurious leisure will be the trademarks your guests will remember for a long time to come.
2. La Romana – luxurious La Romana in the Dominican Republic offers, aside from incredible beaches, an amazing colonial heritage. Say I do in this relaxing haven of leisure and adventure.
3. Cayacoa – another great option in the Dominican Republic where you can have your wedding surrounded by luscious nature even though the actual ceremony will be held at the beach. The tranquil immediate area offers ample opportunities for exploration and if you spend your honeymoon at the same location there will be the possibility of adventure 24/7.
4. Cayo Levantado – who hasn’t dreamt of spending one’s wedding day at a mystical island where the only visitors will be you and your wedding party. Sounds too good to be true, well it isn’t of you opt for the alternative of Cayo Levantado in the Dominican Republic.
5. El Portillo – the coast of Las Terrenas is the scene of this particular choice and it is truly an untouched treasure among the choices on this list. Beautiful, serene and you should definitely think about this as a possible location for your honeymoon as well.
6. Runaway Bay, Jamaica – a unique wedding destination filled to the brim with incredible experiences. A relaxing vibe surrounds this destination and it is perfect for the casual wedding.
7. Punta Cana – the list ends with another gem from the Dominican Republic. Punta Cana offers several choices of location, each as beautiful as the next.
Say I do today in the Caribbean
Each of the locations mentioned here is a great alternative for a wedding as well as for a honeymoon. Choose whichever one tickles your fancy and you are guaranteed a luxurious once-in-a-lifetime experience. Get married in paradise and create a memory that will last a lifetime.
- Useful Tips for Choosing the Right Home Care Provider - May 17, 2021
- Shakti Mat: What on Earth are They for? - May 14, 2021
- How To Make The Perfect Cup Of Joe That’ll Spice Up Your Mornings - May 10, 2021