A visit to paradise
A visit to Vietnam is a visit to paradise. It is a country filled to the brim with fantastic food, kind people, extraordinary cities with rich heritages and a relaxing atmosphere. It is also a country harbouring some of the world’s most incredible beaches. Vietnam is a constant favourite among travellers of all kinds as there is something for everyone to explore. It’s a backpacker’s paradise as well as a family retreat alternative. For the couple travellers there are romantic spots all over this great nation and for the friend circle there is the possibility to party all night long or go hiking on adventurous trails. Before you book your ticket to this stunning destination, it is wise to read up on requirements for a Vietnam eVisa.
All travellers wanting to visit Vietnam must meet the country’s visa requirements. Currently there are 81 nationalities that are able to apply for a Vietnamese eVisa and this includes USA, several of the EU member states as well as Australia. The Vietnamese eVisa is good for short-term stays for up to 30 days and can cover a range of purposes including but not limited to tourism. The online visa application process consists of filling out some personal information and is usually completed within a few minutes. Once the eVisa is approved, it will be sent to the applicant via email to then be printed and carried alongside your passport. For an exhaustive account of all matters concerning eligibility, requirements and additional documentation that might be needed, it’s best to visit official sites online.
The 10 best beaches
1. Long Beach, Phu Quoc, the largest island in Vietnam can boast about a 2000-mile-long shoreline and delicious food experiences. Immerse yourself in snorkelling, stand-up paddle-boarding or simply enjoy a leisurely soak.
2. Star Beach, Phu Quoc, located on the south coast of the island there is no end to the white sand beach with incredibly clear blue water. Known as one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam and at night masses of luminous planktons light up the water.
3. Nha Trang Beach, Nha Trang, now at the south-central coast of Vietnam at one of the most spectacular bays in the world and a true epicentre for scuba diving.
4. Doc Let Beach, Hon Khoi Peninsula, take a break from the exquisite beach experience and admire the famous salt fields.
5. Danang Beach, Da Nang, the fabulous white sand beach that stretches from the Monkey mountain to Hanoi is a sight in itself, add to that pristine coral reefs and great surfing spots and you’re home.
6. An Bang Beach, Hoi An, a popular beach with lively bars and restaurants, offering visitors a glimpse of Vietnam’s exquisite food scene.
7. Mui Ne, Phan Thiet, this beach, close to Ho Chi Minh City, is ideal for sunbathing and is a popular sailing scene as well.
8. Ho Coc Beach, Ho Coc, swim among the corals or bathe in the nearby hot springs.
9. Quan Lan Island, Hanoi, this tranquil beach is located close to the capital of Hanoi and is one of the few unspoiled beaches in Vietnam.
10. Con Dao Islands, Con Dao Archipelago, an archipelago consisting of 15 islands with a soothing atmosphere.
- Useful Tips for Choosing the Right Home Care Provider - May 17, 2021
- Shakti Mat: What on Earth are They for? - May 14, 2021
- How To Make The Perfect Cup Of Joe That’ll Spice Up Your Mornings - May 10, 2021