I have enjoyed collaborating with amazing partners from the travel industry and beyond and I would be thrilled to work with you too!
Mostly Amélie is a fast-growing, inspirational travel and lifestyle blog focused on health-minded solo travel, yoga and life as an expat in Berlin by Amélie Gagné, an adventurous, thirty-something gal from Montreal, Canada.
A partnership with Mostly Amélie is a great way to promote your brand! Sponsored posts help you gain exposure and brand recognition. If you would like to work with me to generate personalized content for your brand, please fill in my contact form to discuss fees and details.
I offer a mutually beneficial plan that will work to increase your brand or destination awareness in front of a targeted global audience. Here are some of the brands I have recently collaborated with:
I also offer limited advertising space to brands who share similar values as mine. If you would like to expose your brand to a fast-growing group of active, well-educated and socially responsible men and women, Mostly Amélie is the place for you.
Download a copy of my media kit here.
MY WRITING ELSEWHERE
* My Top Ten Vegan Restaurants in South East Asia on Indefinite Adventure
* We Said Go Travel Gratitude Travel Writing Contest, 3rd Prize Winner
* A glimpse of Puglia: 10 things I discovered in Margherita di Savoia on A World to Travel
* Healthy Travel Find: Green Mango Salad on Have Fruit Will Travel
* 15 Tips for Easy Vegan Travel on The Planet D
* 25 Desserts That Prove Vegan Food Doesn’t Suck on Veggie Visa
* Where Will You Travel in 2015? on WanderCrush
* The Most Fascinating and Unique Travel Tattoo Stories on The Roaming Renegades
* Best Cheap Destinations in the World According to Expert Travel Bloggers on Price of Travel
* 15 Stories Behind the Ink – Tattoos From Awesome Travellers on Plant Powered Nomad
* Vegan Travel Bloggers Share their Favourite Travel Destinations on Charlie On Travel
* The Best Vegan Burgers in the World by Vegan Travel Bloggers on Burger Abroad
* See Bali Sleep Bali! The Best Bali Hotels 2016 on Teacake Travels
* Travel in your 30s: Takes from 31 awesome travel bloggers on Two Drifters
* 34 Amazing Southeast Asia Adventure Experiences on Divergent Travelers
* Malaysia VS Indonesia on Days to Come by Tourradar
* The Insider’s Guide to Travel in Thailand Like a Yogi on BookYogaRetreats.com
* 10 Awesome vegan travellers that you need to check out! on Footsteps on the Globe
* 21 Incredible Places To Visit in Vietnam – Advice From Travel Experts on Journalist on the run
* Sole Sister Spotlight: Traveling Vegan Amélie on We Are Sole Sisters
* Amélie Gagné, une Gaspésienne inspirante! (radio interview in French) on Radio Canada
* Profession: globe-trotteuse (in French) in l’Echo de la Baie
* Vegan Travel Interview: Amelie of Mostly Amelie on The Vegan Word
* Radio Interview in French for CIEU FM Carleton
* Quand la réalité ratrappe le rêve (in French) in La Presse
* Turismo, blogger diffondono l’oro di Margherita via web (in Italian) in News24.City
* Two Vegan Travel Bloggers on a Food Hop Around Germany on Vilda Magazine
* Interview with Amélie Gagné on Blog Profits
* Interview with Corkor ambassador Amélie Gagné on Corkor Blog
* Top 100 travel blogs of 2015 by Bob Around the World
* Best conscious travel blogs of 2016 by Green Match
* Best Female Travel Blogs 2016 by Credit Donkey
* Best Vegan Travel Blog of 2016 by Hello Travel
* Top 100 Travel Blogs of 2018 by NiteStay